Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome!

My first attempt at a running blog - here we go!

A few months ago, I thought about starting a running blog to coincide with training for my first marathon. In the craziness of our summer, the training began but the blogging didn't. Now exactly halfway through my training plan, I felt inspired to start writing about my experiences. Long runs certainly give me a lot of time to draft posts in my head! I plan to write not just about training, but the cool things I see along the way. I usually carry my iPhone with me, so I'll snap photos to share as well. 

The name for the blog comes from my training style. I use walk/run intervals and love wandering down new trails or discovering new things along a well-traveled path. You can check out more about my running/walking life in detail in the "About Me" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment